Call Center Representative
• Answers phones in a Corporate Medical Call Center.
• Phones efficiently answered and with proper etiquette
• Obtain 90% target for Inbound and Outbound calls to and from patients
• Schedules patients in the correct office with the proper physician.
• Follows the Best Practice Scheduling* Phone calls directed to proper area, if applicable
• Conversations documented in patient medical records
• Schedules new patients and verifies insurance.
• Updates Patient information in EMR
• Collects insurance information and updates personal data in patient EMR file
• Respects and maintains privacy and dignity of patients to assure client confidentiality at all times. Understands and follows the Code of Conduct and HIPPA guidelines
• Excellent Customer Service Phone Skills
• Telemarketing, Sales or Call Center Experience: 1 year
• High School Graduate
• Experience in typing and data entry
• Basic arithmetic skills
• Bilingual in English/Spanish
• One year experience in a medical office
• Electronic Health Records experience (EClinical Works a Plus)
• Basic medical terminology
• Basic Medical Insurance Knowledge
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 100 percent of the time
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us. Orlando Family Physicians is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Orlando Family Physicians prohibits discrimination and/or harassment against persons on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
• High school or equivalent
• Telemarketing, Sales or Call Center: 1 year
• Medical: 1 year